Posts Tagged ‘fear’
Fear not, Nasal Hair Growth is Normal
As men approach that golden age of 30 it is not uncommon to get odd strands of nasal hair protruding from the depths of your nose. the bad news is that once you start to notice these stray nasal hairs more and more nasal hair will start to emerge as you get older. Left untreated you run the risk of looking like one of those old chaps we’ve all seen on the bus who appears to have a rodent shoved up his nose
Nasal hair is designed to act as a filter and prevent dirt from entering your nose. Nasal hairs act as a barrier against daily pollutants. These rogue nasal hairs have always been there but with time and hormonal changes they start to grow, and why they do this no one really knows.
Nasal Hair does perform an important function but if your nasal hairs are growing out of control simply give them a trim to avoid those unwanted stares
Nasal Hair Grooming Tips
First things first, trimming unwanted nasal hair will not make them grow back thicker and faster. so relax and feel free to trim any nose hair that you are conscious of. there are a few do’s and don’ts when it comes to trimming nasal hair so here are the m-sxl nasal hair grooming tips:
* Trimming is the key word in nasal hair grooming. You should never pluck nasal hairs, so don’t use tweezers. Plucking not only hurts, but it can also cause small lesions that can lead to infection. In addition some nasal hair is good to protect your nasal passage and keep it clean. we only want to trim those unsightly nasal hairs.
* Trim the protruding nasal hairs with a pair of blunt-ended scissors or an electric nose hair trimmer. If using scissors take care and trim only as far as you can easily see in a mirror don’t stick the scissors up your nasal passage unless you like the Daniela Westbrooke look You may find it useful to push the tip of your nose upwards to give better access to trim your nasal hairs.
* the best way to trim unwanted nasal hair is probably with a nasal hair trimmer and there are a number of nasal hair trimmers on the market. Nasal hair trimmers are specifically designed to trim nasal hair quickly, safely and painlessly. Nasal hair trimmers trim nasal hair using either a rotating blade which spins in one continuous direction, or an oscillating blade which rotates left to right. Both styles deliver good results but it is believed that an oscillating blade is less painful. again don’t insert the nasal hair trimmer too far up your nasal passage; as mentioned earlier some nasal hair is necessary for protection against dust and germs. we are not aiming for complete nasal baldness just trimming the unsightly nasal hairs.
Recommended Nasal Hair Trimmers
Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer
The Panasonic hair trimmer uses a rotary blade system with circular blade action, which effectively trims along the inside of the nasal wall. Equipped with a special guide comb around the blade, it is designed to prevent the blade from actually touching the skin, providing a smooth and clean shave.
The Turbo-Groomer 5.0 offers dual cutting heads with rotary blades made from Swiss surgical stainless steel. One interchangeable head has rotary blades that spin at 6,000 rpm while the other offers a more precise trimmer. It features two practical Ice White LED headlights that eliminate shadows, making sure you don’t miss a spot.
Trimming those unwanted nasal hairs only takes a few seconds. when performed as part of a regular grooming routine it will really make a difference to your appearance. so don’t let things get out of hand – make a habit of removing overgrown nasal hairs before someone else notices them
I know everyones experiences are generally different, as each person body reacts to drugs differently, but I would like to know some more opinions or possible alternatives.
I am set to be induced in a matter of hours due to low amniotic fluid, and am starting to get anxious about the pain of labour. my first labour was not induced, but I ended up having a morphine derivative via injection because I could not handle the pain, so I am twice as anxious this time around as I have heard induction pain is much more intense.
I worry about the side affects of the drugs, honestly, my big fear is vomiting, people say it's the last thing on your mind during labour- not true. my first labour I fought the use of drugs for ages simply because I had heard drugs make women throw up during labour, and I am a HUGE emetophobe (fear of vomit, to the point of ridiculous panic attacks). I was lucky enough not to vomit the first time around, but the injection did make me very queasy and sleepy, and I vowed never to have it again.
But, people have told me the "gas and air" is what made them puke, others say the epidural made them puke straight away, and others say the injections made them puke…and some women just throw up from the sheer pain.
So I am very anxious, I am not sure if I will have the option of labour in the water ( either in the shower, or tub) because I'm not sure what happens with the extra monitoring, etc.
So, in your experience, what was the best form of pain relief?
Ideally I'd like to give natural a go, not to be a "martyr" or anything, just so I can simply feel human after birth. with the pethidine last time, I felt horrid and weak for hours afterwards, but I was able to get up and walk around straight away.
I'm sorry but I don't have the answers but I wanted to say that I'm also a HUGE emetophobe.
I just figure, i made it though about 10 weeks of morning sickness and always being nausea i "should" be able to make it though 10 hours (or more) of it.
Best of luck!
I am a mother of two and on my last pregnacy i had to be induced 5 days late but the pain was very intense and my doctor said that i should get pain meds but i wanted to keep all my labors naturall so i didnt but there was alot of pain and i had an 9 pound baby!! but going naturally your body prepares u for the labor and it u can still enjoy ur babywhen they reach your arms drug free!! and not all loopy from pain meds!!
Try a natural birth. You know the pain is temporary this time. I think the warm water of showers and tubs is definitely beneficial. Induction is scary. Have a plan, but be prepared to change it! I did my last birth with nothing, and it was easy enough, but I am not opposed to using medical technology that helps! If you need to plan pain meds, it would be gas etc., the epidural is usually not available at the point you decide you need it. If you did not before. good luck to you! Congrats mommy!
If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my Dealing With Stress RSS feed. thanks for visiting!
Social anxiety is the fear of social situations and the interaction with other people that can automatically bring on feelings of self-consciousness, judgment, evaluation, and criticism. Put another way, social anxiety is the fear and anxiety of being judged and evaluated negatively by other people, leading to feelings of inadequacy, embarrassment, humiliation, and depression. if a person usually becomes anxious in social situations, but seems fine when they are alone, then “social anxiety” may be the problem.
Rated as the third largest psychological disorder in the United States, social anxiety disorder or social phobia, is more common an issue for many people than previously known. No one should feel inadequate or alone if suffering from this condition, as millions of people across the world face this traumatic problem everyday of their lives. Someone may face one, some or all of the common conditions associated with social phobia or from a more generalized social phobia. With the right social anxiety disorder treatment these phobias can be overcome.
If searching for a natural cure, Panic Away and the Panic Away one move Technique would be your solution. before spending money on expensive medications, various books or even psychiatrist appointments, panic away is a must look option.
In further explanation and understanding of social anxiety the following should be understood. a specific social phobia would be the fear of speaking in front of groups, whereas generalized social anxiety indicates that the person is anxious, nervous, and uncomfortable in almost all (or the majority of) social situations.Social Anxiety Disorder Symptoms:
* Meeting new people* Fear of criticism or being teased* Drawing attention; being center of attention* Feeling like you are being watched while doing something or fearing you may be watched* Intimated by people of authority* Staying away from social situations with strangers* being reserved at parties and fearing starting small talk with others* Performing on stage* Public speaking* being called on in class* going on a date
These are some of the more common symptoms associated with social anxiety disorder, but not a complete list.
What you may feel physically when facing social anxiety?
* Racing heart* Intense feelings of fear* Dry throat and mouth* Red or flush face* Difficulty swallowing* Muscle stiffness or twitching* Trembling* Overwhelming, constant feeling of anxiety
People with social anxiety disorder know that their anxiety is irrational and does not make “head” sense. Nevertheless, “knowing” something is never the same as “believing” and “feeling” something. thus, in people with social anxiety, thoughts and feelings of anxiety persist and show no signs of going away.
There are treatments available for social anxiety, as well as the other anxiety problems. to read or hear that someone with social phobia is just going to “learn to live with it”, is completely ridiculous. No one has to live with this condition, there is help available.
A natural program such as panic away, teaches you how to break the fear of the anxiety cycle, which then may lead to frequent panic attacks. the technique does this by teaching you to reverse your mental state, from the irrational to the rational part of the brain. the irrational part takes over upon the uprising of an anxiety causing situation. you can switch your brain back to the rational side, preventing the attack from happening and controlling your anxiety.Social Anxiety Disorder Treatment
Getting over social anxiety disorder is not an easy task; yet many thousands have already done it. while you’re in the middle of the problem, it feels as though you’ll never ever get better. Life is just one stomach turning anxiety problem after another. this can be stopped, controlled, and reduced in a relatively short period of time. you must find an established, reputable and continually supportive program that can help your social phobia. Panic Away is just that program.
The most important elements in conquering social phobia are:
1. an understanding and awareness of the problem.2. a commitment to carry through the issues even when it seems difficult.3. Practice, practice, practice to get that information deep down into your brain so that it becomes automatic.4. Participation in supportive, understanding groups in which they help you work on problems that cause you anxiety in the real world.5. being with others that have similar phobias, but have used specific strategies to conquer there anxiety causing situations.
You may have a need to take social anxiety disorder medication, but before you do consider a more natural remedy such as Panic Away.Social Anxiety Disorder Medication
Medication is sometimes used to relieve the symptoms of social anxiety, but it’s not a cure for social anxiety disorder or social phobia. if you stop taking medication, your symptoms will probably return full force. Medication is considered most helpful when used in addition to therapy and other self-help techniques that address the root cause of social anxiety disorder.
Types of medication used to treat social anxiety disorder (social phobia):
* Beta blockers – Beta blockers are used for relieving performance anxiety. they work by blocking the flow of adrenaline that occurs when you’re anxious. while beta blockers don’t affect the emotional symptoms of anxiety, they can control physical symptoms such as shaking hands or voice, sweating, and rapid heartbeat.* Antidepressants – Antidepressants can be helpful when social anxiety disorder is severe and debilitating. three specific antidepressants—Paxil treatment, Effexor, and Zoloft—have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of social phobia.* Benzodiazepines – Benzodiazepines are fast-acting anti-anxiety medications. However, they are sedating and addictive, so they are typically prescribed only when other medications for social phobia have not worked.
The bottom line is this. if you’ve tried every social anxiety disorder treatment around or are just starting to look for solutions, you need a proven method. I understand that not every option works for every person, but panic away has helped over 60,000 people and can help you too.
Panic Away is an effective, proven, depression treatment. stop feeling depressed over your social anxiety which makes you even more reserved and trapped in your own mind. this course is also an alternative panic disorder treatment, using all natural techniques, aiding in the dissolving of your anxieties which lead to recurring panic attacks.
Don’t waste another day!
Panic Away Secret is an all in one comprehensive resource for those suffering from panic attacks, anxiety, and the fears associated with and that cause such issues. With the extensive collection of articles, reviews, information and studies around this topic, in which Panic Away Secret will cover, there is sure to be answers to your many questions.
Tags: panic away secret, stress, social anxiety